Fixed windows are commonly used to present a grand visual effect with the beautiful structural frame. You can combine fixed windows with other window styles to create a elegant expanse of glass. It is available in various colours and sizes.
Standard Fixed Window Features:
- Interior Heritage glazing with modern co-extruded seal technology for a classic craftsmanship finish
- Insulated thermal dual-seal glass with Super Spacer for optimum efficiency
- Multi-chamber design that provides maximum strength to the window and a high level of insulation
- Fusion-welded for added strength and prevention of air infiltration with shadow groove cleaned corners
- Integrated self-drainage system
Standard Glass: DOUBLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 7/8″
Optional Glass: TRIPLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 1 3/8″
Like This Product?Call now at (905) 303-0560 to set up a FREE in-home estimate.
Windows Grill PatternsOur vinyl windows come in many different styles so you can choose the one that best fits your home. Take a look below to see which grill patterns are available.
Popular Colour OptionsThere are many different colours you can choose from for your window. The colours below are popular options among our clients, but are not limited to the only ones you can pick from. We are able to create your door in any colour you choose. Please make sure to contact us if you have any questions regarding colour.
Professional Vinyl Window InstallationOur team of window installers is made up of experienced and skilled professionals with a wealth of knowledge about our products. When you hire us, you’re assured of high-quality work done by skilled installers who want to ensure maximum energy savings and lasting performance.At each stage in the process of your installation, our valued expert installers will be on hand to answer any questions you have or show you how to use your new factory-direct window.
Our Warranty, Your Peace of Mind
Non-Prorated Lifetime Vinyl WarrantyLuma Doors + Windows, vinyl windows are warranted against such defects in materials and workmanship that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding or fading of the vinyl frames and sash members within generally accepted industry standards.This warranty shall be null and void under the following conditions:
- Material is damaged during handling or installation
- Harmful solvents or abrasive cleansers are used on the vinyl frame or sash members.
- Only if normal cleaning practices are followed periodically (minimum of twice a year)
- Frame or sash members are painted or coated in any way.
Lifetime (25 Years) limited warranty on coloured windows and hardware components excluding sash balance, casement and awning hardware.Luma Doors + Windows will replace or repair, at its sole discretion, any hardware component proven to be defective, to the original dealer on a no charge basis. Labor associated with transport the removal or reinstallation is not covered under this warranty.Colour change due to normal weathering is excluded from this warranty. Normal weathering is defined as any exposure to ultraviolet (sun) light, weather and atmospheric conditions which will cause any coloured or painted surface to fade, darken, chalk or acquire a surface accumulation of dirt or stains. The severity of these conditions depends on air quality, location of your home and other local conditions.
Lifetime Insulated Glass Warranty *Luma Doors + Windows warrants that the insulated glass window units are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against sealed unit failure. Labor associated with the removal or reinstallation is not covered under this warranty.
This warranty shall be null and void under the following conditions:
- If the unit is damaged during handling or installation
- If the unit is subject to undue stress resulting from localized temperature differentials causing excessive tempterature differentials, or from excessive movement or vibration.
- If the glass panes are damaged in any way, whether as a result of negligence, force of nature or acts of God.
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty is transferable one time by the original purchaser within the first ten (10) years from date of installation. Upon transfer, the subsequent owner will be responsible for 50% of the company’s selling price for insulating glass at that time.
Product UseThis limited warranty applies only in respect to products used strictly for the purpose for which they were intended.
Limited Warranty LimitationsLuma Doors + Windows' liability solely and exclusively for repair or replacement, at the option of Luma Doors + Windows and under no circumstances will Luma Doors + Windows be liable for incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to, labor costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property or any other expense.
Replacement Parts and RepairLuma Doors + Windows reserves the right to discontinue or change any vinyl window currently manufactured. If Luma Doors + Windows determines to make a replacement under the terms of this Limited Warranty and exact replacement parts are not available, Luma Doors + Windows reserves the right to substitute a part, or parts, of equal quality at its own option. All warranty replacement parts and repairs must be claimed through your regional dealer.
Exclusion From This Limited WarrantyThe following are excluded from coverage under this limited warranty:
- The limited warranty stipulated in this document is the only warranty applicable in whole, or in part, and is granted in lieu of any warranties written or oral otherwise implied by law or equity and no such warranties shall apply to Luma Doors + Windows.
- Exposure to sunlight, air pollutants and normal atmosphere conditions may cause all vinyl surfaces to gradually fade, chalk or suffer an accumulation of surface dirt or stains. These are normal occurrences and are not covered under Luma Doors + Windows' Limited Warranty.
- Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform which has occurred because of unreasonable use or lack of necessary maintenance.
- Any damage to the window or components thereof, caused by settlement or structural defects of the building in which they are installed.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning or other acts of God, intentional acts, accidents, negligence or exposure to harmful chemicals or pollutants.
- Broken glass or torn screen as a result of any cause.
- Damage caused by improper handling or installation.
- Any Window which has been repaired, modified, or attempted to be repaired or modified by any person other than a duly authorized representative of Luma Doors + Windows.
- Condensation on windows, which may occur as the natural result of humidity within the house or building area and changes in outside/ inside temperatures, does not indicate a manufacturing defect and would not be included in this limited warranty.