Dark Fiberglass Door with Stained Glass Transom
Elegant meets modern with this black fiberglass double front door with off-set glass inserts, a large arched stained glass transom and smooth nickel-plated door handles. This fiberglass entry door is extremely durable as it does not warp, rust, or rot. In addition, it is designed to be eco-friendly by minimizing energy loss through heat and air conditioning, while also incorporating weather-resistant materials that enhance durability and longevity. With 7 configurations to choose from, you can customize this door to be the perfect one for your home!
- Beautiful and Elegant Design
- Energy Efficient
Like This Product?Call now at (905) 303-0560 to set up a FREE in-home estimate.
Dark Fiberglass Door with Stained Glass Transom Configuration Options
Our entry doors come in many different styles so you can choose the one that best fits your home. If you're looking to customize a Dark Fiberglass Door with Stained Glass Transom, take a look below to see which style options are available.
Popular Colour Options
There are many different colours you can choose from for your door. The colours below are popular options among our clients, but are not limited to the only ones you can pick from. We are able to create your door in any colour you choose. Please make sure to contact us if you have any questions regarding colour.
Dark Fiberglass Door with Stained Glass Transom Installation
Our entry doors, including Dark Fiberglass Door with Stained Glass Transom are manufactured locally in Vaughan. So when you purchase one of our front doors, you are not only supporting us, but you are also supporting local businesses. Our team of door installers is made up of experienced and skilled professionals with a wealth of knowledge about the industry. When you hire us, you’re assured of high-quality work done by skilled installers who want to ensure maximum energy savings and lasting performance.
At each stage in the process of your installation, our valued expert installers will be on hand to answer any questions you have or show you how to use your new door. We are with you every step of the way.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luma Exterior Doors warrants that our door systems will be free of defects in workmanship and or materials used, provided that the door system has been used under normal residential use for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase.
Luma Exterior Doors will at its sole discretion or option, repair or replace a door in case such door warps, rusts, or delaminates in normal residential use on all Polytech 24 gauge steel doors for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase.
Luma Doors will at its sole discretion or option, repair or replace a door that is defective within the meaning of this guarantee. Any claims for rehanging, refinishing, or other expenses will not be allowed.
Thickness, width, and height tolerances from nominal sizes shall not exceed 1/16” plus or minus.
For doors 3’0” x 6’8” or smaller, deformation (bow, cup, twist, warp) shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds ¼” in the plane of the doors itself (doors larger than 7’0” height warp not to exceed 3/8”) when measured as specified in Clause 22.214.171.124 C.S.A Standard 0132.2-1972.
All painted door systems are warranted under normal conditions for a period of ten (10) years against weathering, specifically “peeling, cracking or blistering from/on the applied surface and significant ultraviolet discoloration” (greater than 6 Delta E units) cased by natural environmental atmospheric conditions.
The terms of this warranty extend from the first date of purchase by the user for limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is transferable with original proof of purchase and only applies to residential construction and /or renovations.
If a warranted product is no longer available, the manufacturer, at its absolute discretion, may replace the warranted product with a substituted item which would be as close as possible in dimension/function and colour. The manufacturer however, cannot guarantee that the replacement item will be exactly the same in all aspects when compared with the original item.
- Improper installation or service of the doors and related accessories
- Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts of accidents
- Damage from improper care and maintenance. Proper care and maintenance is the responsibility solely of the homeowner.
- Discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light including ultra violet light, moisture or heat
- Alterations, modifications or use of the warranted products which is beyond or inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which has not been authorized by Luma.
- Condensation or excessive ice build up. Condensation that may occur dues to excess level of humidity within the building. Floor vents must be properly located.
- Any miscellaneous items added or affixes to the door such as wreaths, door knockers, door numbers, peepholes or any decorative items which may cause scratching to the finished surface or damage to the door will Void all warranties.
- Pressure washing doors will Void warranty
- Economic loss
- Any door system with a storm door installed will void all warranties, due to excessive heat build up.
- All warranties will be Void if Fiberglass door systems do not have a multi-point locking system.
- Acceptable variance in the staining process for fibreglass doors systems may not be exactly as per brochure colour shown.
- Problems due to misuse or abuse, failure to follow proper maintenance (ex: harmful solvents or cleaning solutions) as a result of any cause beyond our control (ex: fire, flood, earthquakes) or other acts of nature and acts of 3rd party.
- Any door which has been repaired or modified or attempted to have been repaired or modified by any person other than an authorized representative of Luma Doors
How to make a warranty claim?
Proof of purchase must be supplied. Proof of home ownership and date of product purchase must also be supplied upon a warranty claim submission.
Attention: Upon receiving your notification, we will send out an acknowledgement within 24 hours to the contact to which you have provided. We will investigate your claim and begin to take action within 45 days after receipt of notification. If the investigation reveals that this warranty does not apply, then the warranty claim will become null and void.
Energy efficiency is key when choosing the right doors for your home. At Luma Doors and Windows, we carry a wide selection of energy-efficient doors for you to choose from. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible doors for their individual needs. Our doors are specifically designed to save you money, while maintaining your home's comfort.
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable, you want to keep the heat out in the summer and keep the heat in during the winter. That's why we offer a variety of energy-efficient options, including double or triple glazing, Low-E glass, inert gases between glass panes, low conductivity spacer bars, and insulated frames, sashes, and door cores.