SAVE UP TO 40%
YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS EXPERTS
Entry Doors Aurora
Recent Installations in Aurora
Why Choose Us For Your
Entry Doors and Vinyl Windows
FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATE We make it easy for you to find the products that will improve the aesthetic and energy efficiency of your home.
EXPERT INSTALLATION Our pros have plenty of experience with installations for vinyl windows and entry doors.
START SAVING TODAY With our factory-direct, energy efficient products, you will save money in the short and long term.
How They will Benefit Your Home
Front Doors in Aurora
Front doors provide an entryway into a house, but they also serve as a barrier between the outside world and the safety and security of one's home.
In addition to the functional purposes that entry doors serve, they also play a significant role in a home's aesthetic appeal. With an increasing selection of modern, energy-efficient front doors, there's no need to settles for less. The front door is often the focal point of a home's exterior, and can greatly impact the overall look and feel of a property. By investing in a high-quality front door, you can increase the energy efficiency of your home, reducing your energy bills. Replacing an old or outdated front door can significantly improve the overall look of a home and add value to the property.
There are many design options available for front doors in Vaughan, including traditional, modern, and contemporary styles. Aurora homeowners can choose from a variety of colors, finishes, and decorative elements to create a front door that reflects their personal style and complements the overall aesthetic of their home. Some homeowners may even opt for custom front doors to create a truly unique and personalized look.
Vinyl Windows Aurora
The average cost to replace windows in Aurora is:
|Window Type||Window Prices|
|Price Estimate||FREE in Aurora|
|Sliding Hung Window||$269-$849|
The cost to install new windows to different rooms of your house in Aurora is:
|Window Location||Window Prices by Room|
|Price Estimate||FREE in Aurora|
Browse Our Latest Windows & Doors Installations Near You
What Our Clients in Aurora Say
Helping You Improve Your Home
Aurora Windows And Doors Installation Services
Homeowners in Aurora want their home to be beautiful, comfortable and inviting. Apart from that, they want it to be energy efficient so that they can save money on energy bills.
The team at Luma understands this, which is why we work closely with our clients to help them find the best windows and doors that satisfy all of their needs. Every homeowner is different, and we offer a number of custom options for our vinyl windows and entry doors to meet the needs of all of our valued customers. Our team also takes the time to help our clients understand how they can save money with our fantastic products.
From our vinyl window options, which includes casement, awning, fixed, hung, bay, bow, custom-shaped, and sliding windows, to our entry doors, which includes steel, fiberglass, patio, storm, and garage, you'll find the perfect option for you.
After assisting you in choosing the ideal windows and/or doors for your home, our installation team will carry out a proficient installation of your new products within your home.
We've Got Your Back
Aurora Doors and Windows Replacement
How do you know when it's time to get your windows or doors replaced? This is a question we are frequently asked by homeowners in Aurora.
When it comes to door and window replacements, there are a few things you should look for:
- Increased energy bills
- The door or window does not work properly (ie; gets stuck)
- Your home is drafty
- Noticeable moisture damage
- Condensation between window panes
If you have experienced any of these things, or you simply want to upgrade your door's appearance, it may be time to get your door replaced. Safety should never be compromised. If you are in need of a door replacement in Aurora, give us a call, today.
Free In-Home Estimate for Aurora's Homeowners
Submit the form below for a free, no obligation in home estimate
Serving Aurora and Surrounding Areas
Questions About Our Windows and Doors Services in Aurora
New windows and doors will not only improve the appearance of your home, but also make it easier to heat or cool. When deciding what type you need for each occasion, think about size as well as purpose – determining which is right can be tricky without planning ahead! Planning out time now saves headaches later on during installation- don’t wait until there are complications because we’re ready with our answers beforehand.
Step 1: Plan the Job
Planning the job with care and attention will make it easier for you to install new windows or doors in your home. Before we start installing anything, determine what size and type of window/door is needed as well as an appropriate location on our frame; think about how much space there already available where these additions could go without bumping into something else such that their dimensions don’t interfere too much while still providing enough room inside them when finished being used by whoever would open outwards first (the outside). Once those details figured out then pick which material(s) best suit both aesthetic purposes and practicality: wood lookalikes like cedar along side basic glass options.
Step 2: Preparing Walls
Sometimes leaks are caused by moisture that has seeped into the building. Luma experts will ensure all old plaster or bricks have been removed before applying new renderings and plasters, as well any damp areas which need drying out for installation of windows/doors.
Step 3: Window Frames
Before installing your new window, we will check that the adjoining wall is clean and flat. We’ll fill any uneven surfaces with a suitable filler before fitting it all together! If you’re fitting into brickwork then make sure to countersink nails or screws so as not too damage what’s already there in future years when things like internal doors need removing. For cavity walls just be careful about how far those timbers go-we don’t want them penetrating through onto anything else nearby.
Step 4: Window or Door Installation
Finally, when installing your window/door we will make sure that they are secured to the frame of a surrounding wall and floor at different points. This ensures an adequate wind load for these products by preventing excessive side-to-side movement in high winds or earthquakes which could cause them damage. Once you have installed our product(s), we allow it time to settle before permanently fixing them with screws from all sides so there’s no risk whatsoever related debris being thrown up against glass panes during storms etc.
Yes we do! Our free consultation includes an exterior and interior assessment of your windows and/or doors, whatever is necessary to ensure accurate pricing and a quote for you.
Many factors will determine how long your windows and doors installation process will take. These factors include:
1) Whether you have a specific idea of what kind of windows you want to be installed in your home or not.
2) The size of the windows
3) Number of windows to be replaced
4) Window or Doors Style
5) Location of the Windows
6) Condition of the Existing Window(s) or Door(s)
7) Time Frame
8 ) Customer’s budget for window replacement project.
Vinyl windows are a popular choice for homeowners because of their affordability and also because they don’t require regular maintenance. Here is a list of advantages for vinyl windows:
1) Vinyl windows are cheaper than other types of materials used for building new windows which include wood, aluminum, fiberglass, etc.
2) They are very energy efficient since one can save up to 30% of the heating or cooling expenses by having vinyl windows installed in his/her home
3) They come in many standard models as well as designs available which means that you’ll need to worry about having something different from your neighbors
4) Vinyl is easy to maintain since one doesn’t need to repaint, sand or refinish them every few years. They are also resistant against termites and mold!
Understanding when you should replace your entry doors is important, since damaged and worn-down doors can lead to more expensive damage and problems in the future.
Entry door frames may need to be replaced if they’re warped or bowing out at the bottom due to moisture damage.
Steel doors may also need replacement if they’re rusted through around the deadbolt locks or hinges.
If your entry doors look like any of these situations, it’s time for a new set! The best time to call an installer is before any serious damages happen so you don’t have to worry about bigger issues later on. For example:
Your entry doors are scratched, dented or discolored – This can indicate that your security is compromised. If anyone tries to break in through your door it could easily give way.
You have peeling caulk around the exterior of your house – Once again, this may mean that there’s water damage and wood rot behind the caulk.
If you’re not sure if you should replace your doors, call us to come assess the situation for you! We’ll be able to provide any potential solutions to make sure your house stays safe and secure.
Whether you’re noticing air leaks through your window panes or only realizing there’s a problem when the autumn leaves start to pile up against your front door, it can be tricky to figure out when it’s time for new windows. The general rule of thumb is that you should replace your home’s windows when they are no longer efficient enough in terms of energy conservation.
Oftentimes, you will not know that it is time to replace old windows until serious problems crop up. However, there are some warning signs that indicate when it might be time for new replacement windows. These include:
- Air Leaks : If there are noticeable drafts in specific parts of the house or overall the structure does not contain enough insulation, this could mean that you need to replace or add insulation in your windows and doors.
- Squeaky Windows : If the wooden parts of your old windows are starting to squeak when you open and close them, this is a sign that things are getting worn down and will affect performance in terms of energy conservation. If left unrepaired, these squealing sounds can even let heat escape from inside your house during colder months.
- Foggy Window Panes: Breakage in window panes may be an obvious sign it’s time for new windows . However, if there is condensation on the outside of the glass but no visible cracks, this probably means the seals have been broken which could lead air leaks to the edges of the window pane.
- Cracked Window Glass: As mentioned earlier, cracks in window panes are a clear sign that it is time to upgrade your windows and replace them with newer and more efficient replacements . Look out for cracks that appear larger than usual or show up at the bottom of the pane where heat builds up.
- Moisture Buildup on Windows : If there’s moisture buildup on the inside of your window sills during colder months, this means you need to improve insulation as well as air sealing around your home’s windows if you want to make sure no cold air escapes from inside your house when those temperatures drop outside.
- Rotting Wood: If any wooden components to the frame of your old windows have begun to rot, this means the seal around the edges of your windows has been broken and moisture will start to seep into your home. This can lead to health problems and structural damage if it is not repaired quickly and efficiently .