SAVE UP TO 40%
-YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS EXPERTS-
Entry Doors Brampton
Recent Installations in Brampton
Why Choose Us For Your
Vinyl Windows And Entry Doors
Vinyl Windows Brampton
The average cost to replace windows in Brampton is:
|Window Type||Window Prices|
|Price Estimate||FREE in Brampton|
|Sliding Hung Window||$269-$849|
The cost to install new windows to different rooms of your house in Brampton is:
|Window Location||Window Prices by Room|
|Price Estimate||FREE in Brampton|
Browse Our Latest Windows & Doors Installations Near You
What Our Clients in Brampton Say
New Front Door Installed
I have recently had a new front door installed for me. From the quoting process to the installation itself Alex and his team were very detail oriented in bringing my vision to life while maintaining professionalism.
Amazing service! Definitely the way to go if you're looking for great customer service and professional work. Completed all necessary work in the time frame we discussed and were honestly amazing!
Pricing Was Great
Highly recommend! Pricing was great… the finished door is beautiful and well crafted. The installers did an amazing job!
Helping You Improve Your Home
Brampton Windows And Doors Installation Services
Homeowners in Brampton want their home to be beautiful, comfortable and inviting. Apart from that, they want it to be energy efficient so that they can save money on energy bills.
The team at Luma understands this, which is why we work closely with our clients to help them find the best windows and doors that satisfy all of their needs. Every homeowner is different, and we offer a number of custom options for our vinyl windows and entry doors to meet the needs of all of our valued customers. Our team also takes the time to help our clients understand how they can save money with our fantastic products.
From our vinyl windows, which includes casement, awning, fixed, hung, bay, bow, custom-shaped, and sliding windows, to our entry doors, which includes steel, fiberglass, patio, storm, and garage, you'll find the perfect option for you.
Once we have helped you select the perfect windows and/or doors for your home, our installation crew will professionally install your new products in your home .
Free In-Home Estimate for Brampton's Homeowners
Submit the form below for a free, no obligation in home estimate
Serving Brampton and Surrounding Areas
Questions About Our Windows and Doors Services in Brampton
Investing in new windows and doors for your home is a great idea during the changing seasons. There are a few things you should consider first before determining what type of door or window will work best for you, such as the purpose and size- don’t wait until you run into problems! We have all the answers prepared beforehand at Luma, and you can start planning out which one is right for your particular situation today by contacting our friendly team.
We should think about investing some extra cash into updating our homes’ exterior features like new sashes and locksets. Despite these changes, do not worry, for we have knowledgeable advice just waiting patiently outside, ready to assist you.
Step 1: Plan the Job
Planning ahead is important when installing new windows. In order to decide what size/type of window will work best for your needs, think about how much space there already is available so their dimensions don’t interfere too much, but also leave enough space inside to open outwards first (the outside). Choose material(s) wisely because they shouldn’t just look great, but also last a long time!
Step 2: Preparing Walls
You can rely on Luma experts when it comes to window leaks. They will make sure that the area around windows is adequately prepared before they install new renderings and plasters, which will prevent any moisture from penetrating further into building materials like old plaster or mortar!
Step 3: Window Frames
When you work with our team, installing a new window is easy. Prior to applying your favorite filler that can be assembled after application, we will make sure the wall and any surfaces around it are clean. Keep timbers at least 10 centimeters away from other items, as this will save time later on while removing things like internal doors without causing too much physical distress to them.
Step 4: Window or Door Installation
In our work, we take great pride in the quality and workmanship. We will never compromise your safety for speed, so you can rely on a tight seal around your window or door frames to keep storms at bay while still allowing it to be flexible during high winds.
We offer a free estimate service and you will get the best possible price for having your windows or doors replaced.
You’ve made the decision to replace your windows and doors, but how long will it take? The following factors will determine how long you can expect the windows and doors installation process to take:
The Size of the Windows
If you opt for large window panels, then they will require more time to install than smaller ones. This is because larger windows need longer screws that require more installations. However, large windows allow more light into your home which decreases electric expenses.
The Type of Windows
If you have plantation shutters, then they will definitely take longer to install than a window that is already in place. Installing plantation shutters require a few extra tools and a little bit of skill when it comes to shutter installation. Additionally, if your windows are not being properly installed in the wall, then this will also cause them to take way longer to be put up since the wood needs to be prepped for each window due to the method of installation.
The Type of Door You Are Installing
Most doors take only an hour or two to be installed; however French doors may require more time because they include many panes of glass and need special screws for installation. Also, if your door does not come with installation instructions, then you may want to contact a professional.
The Area You’re Installing In
If your window is being installed on the second floor, then it will definitely take longer than if it’s being installed downstairs. This is because more care needs to be taken when installing windows upstairs since they are at greater risk of falling down with extra pressure. Also, if your house has an older foundation combined with heavy duty windows, then the weight of the windows may stress out the walls’ structure and cause them to crack or fall apart upon installation. This often results in having to replace the full wall instead of just replacing one window pane.
Vinyl is a strong, hard material that can be molded into attractive shapes. It won’t crack or warp like wood, metal or fiberglass material. However, over time the surface of vinyl will collect dirt and grime which makes it look less appealing. That’s why you should regularly clean all of the surfaces on your windows and doors to help keep their appearance looking new for years to come.
Here are four more reasons why you should consider using vinyl for your window and door frames:
· Low cost – Vinyl windows make up an affordable alternative to other types of frames because they require no maintenance. These windows do not need painting or replacing few years like wood windows do. Vinyl windows have a low cost of ownership. This is because the material doesn’t warp or crack and they never need to be repainted which makes their life cycle longer than other types of windows.
· Energy efficient – Windows made from vinyl are energy efficient. They provide excellent insulation against temperature changes and harmful UV rays that can damage your home interiors, making it more comfortable for you during summer and winter seasons. In addition, these windows block up to 90% of UV rays from entering your home interior thus minimizing fading on furniture and flooring surfaces.
· Easy installation – Vinyl windows are easy to install compared to wood windows since they require less maintenance over time. All you need is a few simple tools such as a hammer, screwdriver, drill, putty knife, caulking gun and a paint brush to install vinyl windows. You can also use standard pre-hung or customized window jambs for easy installation.
· Durable – Vinyl frames are remarkably more durable than other types of materials used to make window and door frames because they do not rot or warp over time. This makes these windows long lasting especially in coastal areas where it’s constantly exposed to high moisture levels or humidity in the air. The material is also very solid which makes them weather resistant that can last up to 50 years without requiring any surface painting.
· There is a gap between the frame and entry door which makes it difficult to close firmly or there is a gap between the jamb and header. These gaps can give opportunity to the burglars to get in and make you insecure.
· In the older model of entry doors, there used to be a lock that works with a knob or lever but modern locks have deadbolts that can’t be opened from outside using knobs or levers. Perhaps your old lock is not working properly and it’s difficult for someone inside the house to open up from inside even if they lose their keys outside.
· If your entry door has been installed long back without any care then it needs replacement because its structure should match with all other parts of the frame so that it should close properly and should not break while opening or closing.
A good rule of thumb is if you’re noticing any or all of these things: drafts during winter months, excessive heat near windows on sunny afternoons, foggy window panes during summer days, and uneven heating throughout your home.
If you notice any of those problems, then it’s time to have a professional come out and assess your windows for wear-and-tear damage. This way, the professionals will be able to tell you what needs updating or replacing immediately. You can also schedule an appointment right away so those drafty windows don’t let too much cold air in during the winter. That way, you’ll be much warmer and cozier once winter comes around!
Exterior Doors Brampton
Glass Doors Brampton
Black Front Door Brampton
Front Door with Sidelites Brampton
New Front Doors Brampton
Front Doors for Sale Brampton
Fiberglass Front Doors Brampton
Front Door with Sidelites Brampton
Modern Front Doors Brampton