SAVE UP TO 40%
-YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS EXPERTS-
Entry Doors Etobicoke
Recent Installations in Etobicoke
Why Choose Us For Your
Vinyl Windows And Entry Doors
Vinyl Windows Etobicoke
The average cost to replace windows in Etobicoke is:
|Window Type||Window Prices|
|Price Estimate||FREE in Etobicoke|
|Sliding Hung Window||$269-$849|
The cost to install new windows to different rooms of your house in Etobicoke is:
|Window Location||Window Prices by Room|
|Price Estimate||FREE in Etobicoke|
Browse Our Latest Windows & Doors Installations Near You
What Our Clients in Etobicoke Say
New Front Door Installed
I have recently had a new front door installed for me. From the quoting process to the installation itself Alex and his team were very detail oriented in bringing my vision to life while maintaining professionalism.
Amazing service! Definitely the way to go if you're looking for great customer service and professional work. Completed all necessary work in the time frame we discussed and were honestly amazing!
Pricing Was Great
Highly recommend! Pricing was great… the finished door is beautiful and well crafted. The installers did an amazing job!
Helping You Improve Your Home
Etobicoke Windows And Doors Installation Services
Homeowners in Etobicoke want their home to be beautiful, comfortable and inviting. Apart from that, they want it to be energy efficient so that they can save money on energy bills.
The team at Luma understands this, which is why we work closely with our clients to help them find the best windows and doors that satisfy all of their needs. Every homeowner is different, and we offer a number of custom options for our vinyl windows and entry doors to meet the needs of all of our valued customers. Our team also takes the time to help our clients understand how they can save money with our fantastic products.
From our vinyl windows, which includes casement, awning, fixed, hung, bay, bow, custom-shaped, and sliding windows, to our entry doors, which includes steel, fiberglass, patio, storm, and garage, you'll find the perfect option for you.
Once we have helped you select the perfect windows and/or doors for your home, our installation crew will professionally install your new products in your home .
Free In-Home Estimate for Etobicoke's Homeowners
Submit the form below for a free, no obligation in home estimate
Serving Etobicoke and Surrounding Areas
Questions About Our Windows and Doors Services in Etobicoke
As the seasons change, you should replace your windows and doors. Many factors should be considered before choosing a window or door, such as whether it requires only weatherstripping around the opening. Don’t wait until the last minute! Luma has already completed this research so we can answer all of your questions instantly-just give us a call and we can tell you how much space we recommend investing so that all our customers’ needs are met.
Investing in new exterior features for our homes is a good idea, but not right away. Our advisors are available whenever you need them!
Step 1: Plan the Job
Preparation is required before installing new windows. Choosing the right window and making sure you have enough space are important, so that the dimensions won’t interfere too much and there is plenty of room inside the foundation before the window opens outward (to the outside). Choose the material wisely if you want the item not just to look great, but also last for a long time!
Step 2: Preparing Walls
Experts at Luma know how to prevent leaks from occurring in windows. If the area around windows is not properly prepared, new renderings will not come into contact with moisture deep inside building materials such as old plaster or mortar.
Step 3: Window Frames
New windows can be installed quickly and easily with us. You can rest easy knowing we clean up any messes caused by furniture movement after a remodel or installation.
Step 4: Window or Door Installation
Our workmanship is of the highest quality. Wind-flexible window and door frames keep storms out during high winds! You don’t have to sacrifice safety for speed.
Yes! At Luma, we offer free estimates for window and door replacements. We walk you through your options so that together, we can choose the best option for your replacement windows or doors project.
Many factors will determine how long your windows and doors installation process will take. These factors include:
- The number of windows and doors to be installed.
- The size of the windows and doors.
- The type of windows and doors to be installed.
- Equipment, tools, and supplies needed for installation.
Vinyl is a popular choice for homeowners who want an affordable way to protect their homes from the elements. It’s also a great material for renters, as vinyl never rots or needs painting- just clean it with soap and water if you notice any dirtiness or smudges. Vinyl is so durable that in some cases, homeowners can leave their windows and doors un-touched by professionals for years at a time.
Here are some signs it’s time to get your entry doors replaced:
- You can see light coming through the door or baseboard. If it’s too late, you might see cracks in the framework, warped boards and/or deteriorated caulk around the edges of your doors.
- Your entry doors are simultaneously unbalanced and difficult to open and close. This is usually an indication that something is wrong with the hinges or lock mechanisms. You might also feel drafts near the bottom of your door because of poor weatherstripping.
- The interior paint has shifted away from one side of your entry doors. This could be an indication of water damage on the exterior part of your doors. To confirm this, look for rot at any wooden parts that join with metal fasteners into your jamb (the sides of your doors, for example).
- Your door handles do not turn smoothly. Often, this will be caused by a broken latch or lock mechanism or a loose handle that needs to be tightened. If it’s too late, you might see cracks in the framework, warped boards and/or deteriorated caulk around the edges of your doors.
- The paint on any parts of your entry doors is significantly chipped out. This could only mean one thing: It’s time to replace them! To confirm that it’s just superficial scratches, run your fingernail over the surface to see if you feel rough areas underneath. If so, there’s no need to replace anything yet—just fill in those scratched areas with wood filler.
Here are some signs it’s time to get your windows replaced:
– Your windows are no longer efficient at keeping the cold out. If you notice your heating bill is getting pretty high during this time of year, it could be that your windows need to be replaced. This helps keep the warm air inside and the hot air outside.
– Are you uncomfortable sitting near a window? When there’s condensation or ice on the glass pane, chances are, your window needs replacing. Usually this may happen in the winter when heat escapes through your old windows. If you want to enjoy being by a window again, it might be time to consider new windows to save money for heating bills in the future. You’ll also find that condensation can lead to mold if left untreated which isn’t good either!
– Is your air conditioner struggling to keep up with the summer heat? This might be a sign that your windows need replacing. As you replace your heating and cooling lines, it’s important to remember to get new windows as well! When you gaze out of new, energy efficient windows, you’ll notice a difference in temperature immediately. This will really help during the spring and fall months when temperatures can fluctuate drastically throughout the day. You’ll also notice more natural light coming into your home too which is always nice!
– Are you noticing signs of moisture on or inside of any window sills? If yes, there may be moisture trapped between your double pane glass causing condensation on the panes. There’s no way for that moisture to escape, so it’s going to collect and you’ll notice foggy windows! This can lead to a lot of bad things if left untreated which is why it’s important to get your windows replaced.
– Do your windows have any physical damage? If yes – is the damage from something that could have been prevented if you’d had stronger/newer windows? If you’ve noticed any physical damage such as cracks in the glass, spots of missing paint or water dripping, this may be an indication it’s time for new windows. Another good indicator that it’s time that you look into window replacement is if your window frame is rotting. Your window frames will require a bit more attention in terms of maintenance and may need replacing in the near future. Knowing when to replace your existing window with a new window can be a tough decision. If you’re not sure, give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you figure out if it might be time for new windows!
– Your grids have broken or just aren’t up to snuff anymore. When the plastic tubing that keeps the grid together has deteriorated over time, it’s probably best for all involved parties to get rid of them and get brand new ones. If this is the case, there might also be signs of other structural damage such as rust on screws which can cause problems in the long run so its important to keep an eye out for these signs too!
– Are your screens dirty? This might be an indicator that it’s time for window replacements. Not only will your screens be easier to clean this way, but you’ll also notice more natural light come into your home!
– Are you noticing multiple problems with different parts of the same window? If yes, it’s probably time to replace them. The best way to fix these existing problems is by replacing the windows altogether. It may cost a little bit more up front because of custom ordering and preparing new wooden frames. However, in the long run, you will save money because you won’t have to keep fixing or repairing what could become bigger issues later down the road. Replacing all damaged parts at once is much cheaper than just trying to repair them!
– Do you have a lot of windows in your home? If yes, this could be another indicator that it may be time to replace the existing ones. Replacing single paned windows with energy efficient double pane glass is by far more cost effective and will save you money on heating bills down the road.
– Are you noticing any cracks or other problems around the window seal? In some cases, depending on how bad it is, your contractor might be able to fix this for a small fee. However if it’s something that isn’t going away or has gotten worse over time then it’s probably best to get them replaced instead.